[ARSCLIST] Lance Watsky Became The New UCLA MIAS Coordinator

Dear ARSC members,
I am happy to announce that I accepted the position as the Coordinator
for UCLA's graduate degree program in Moving Image Archive Studies. I
look forward to working with ARSC members to help shape the next
generation of media archivists. If you have any questions about the MIAS
program or want to contact me directly, please do so at
lwatsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx, or by phone: (310) 206-4966.
Cheers,
Lance Watsky
Program Coordinator