Re: [ARSCLIST] The Vintage Music Web sit URLs

http://www.juneberry78s.com/ works,but none of the others do.
  Thanks,Roger

Steve Ramm <Stevramm@xxxxxxx> wrote:

In a message dated 7/18/2006 1:08:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
loujudson@xxxxxxx writes:

The only link here that works for me is the collections Canada - is it
possible to resend with or somehow links that work? I'd love
to check some of them out... or is it just me and my Mac? I've never
seen URLs with so many commas and quotations marks...

Okay simply:

_www.juneberry78s.com/sounds/index.htm_
(http://www.juneberry78s.com/sounds/index.htm)

_www.cylinders.library.ucsb.edu_ (http://www.cylinders.library.ucsb.edu)