Re: [ARSCLIST] Great article on Vintage Music On line in today's WSJ

The only link here that works for me is the collections Canada - is it possible to resend with <carets> or somehow links that work? I'd love to check some of them out... or is it just me and my Mac? I've never seen URLs with so many commas and quotations marks...

Thanks!

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689