Re: [ARSCLIST] Community Radio

Yes, constructive feedbak is good - I spent much of the 70s at KPFA and found that amateurs stay that way without training, and many are proud of their informality. I didn't mean to be putting it down, just find it tiresome even when they play good music. KPFA has a good training program but the non-pors still sound that way. In part is is the charm of it! So not to be negative, just wish more profesonal people would put their two cents in locally... but then I don't any more so who am I to talk!?!

KPFA was THE first public / comunity radio station, and they still sound pretty good most of the time!

KPFA.ORG

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689