[ARSCLIST] Quantegy selling lab tape machines...

http://www.prosoundnews.com/articles/article_4005.shtml
tells the whole story.

Oh, and if you miss out on their Mitsubishi X86 and must have one (or two), my pair is for sale.

Oh, and if you do look at their X86, make sure it's an X86C.

No connection, just passing it along. Lots o' nice Studer stuff there and it looks like MCI, too. There is also a 3M digi machine. I didn't see any Ampex content, but I didn't want you guys to feel left out. The B67s might be nice for archives.

Thanks to Jeff for posting this originally on AMIA-L.

Cheers,

Richard