<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

On Jul 11, 2006, at 5:35 PM, steven c wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sam Brylawski" <goodlistening@xxxxxxxxx>
This is a very interesting thread. But it would be very useful to all of
us
if when subjects are changed or adapted, the Subject lines reflect this.

Thanks, Sam

I used to lecture various lists on this (digitally only!) but was informed
that some people leave the subjects unchanged so they can follow threads,
even after the supposed "subject" becomes totally inapplicable!

Comment ca, folkses?