Re: [ARSCLIST] Longevity

Actually, computer storage has reliability as a "reasonable" goal.  But true
long-term storage in IT circles actually revolves around failure detection,
redundancy, error correction and eventual automated migration.  These
concepts are based on the knowledge that the hard drive *WILL* fail.  A hard
drive is not even a mid-term solution; but a managed hard drive "system" can
certainly be a long term one.

Cheers!

Rob