Re: [ARSCLIST] DVD audio level

Personally, I would rather not be represented to future civilizations by the drek in 99% of podcasts and blogs... My Not so humble opinion only!

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

On Jul 10, 2006, at 6:39 AM, Mwcpc6@xxxxxxx wrote:

Podcasting has increased the amount of audio and video content produced daily
by at least an order of magnitude. I'm even considering starting my own
podcast. However it would be like adding water to the ocean. Archiving it all seems
impossible. What fragments of it will survive to form the future's picture of
us?