To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Mercury co-founder Irving Green passes

A very interesting site can be found at
http://microgroove.jp/mercury/ The site is still a work in progress(I have an Lp or two in the 80000 series,beyond what is listed here.),but there is still a lot there,including a few pieces I have never seen before.There is no listing of the early classical stuff yet.I have most of those TAS issues,but haven't read them in years. There was also a very good 50th anniversary piece,on Living Presence,in Classic Record Collector,in 2001.
Roger Kulp