[ARSCLIST] Bias Frequencies of tape recorders

Hi guys and gals,

I'm just curious if anyone has taken stock of what bias frequencies were
employed by the more common "professional" reel-to-reel tape recorders used
through history...

I'm doing some research, and if anyone has specific information with tape
recorders that they've owned I'm interested in knowing what bias frequencies
were used.  (In particular, I'm curious about any machines that were higher
than 90 kHz.)

Thanks!

Rob