To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2006 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Writing 24/96 files to DVD

Hi Steve --

Steven Smolian wrote:

Sent: June 29, 2006 12:30 PM
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Writing 24/96 files to DVD

I'm looking for a program that writes 24/96 files from Soundforge to record them on DVD on a Plextor PX 716-A.

This would be its primary function.  It's OK if it does other
CD and DVD formats efficiently.  The rest of the time,  I
want it  to stay out of the way of the rest of my programs.

Any suggestions?

Steve Smolian

Go to this link:

http://www.gearsoftware.com/products/geardvd.cfm

And click on "compare features".

Take your pick. They have products that make just about any format
CD-ROM or DVD-ROM. Full featured 30-day trial usage via download, so how
can you go wrong?

I'm using one of their products to simply make ISO9660 DVD-ROM disks for
delivery of A2D transfers to clients. Just start the program, select the
files you want and burn your DVD-ROM. Very straightforward. No whacky
interface like some of the others.

There were occasional problems opening the resulting DVD-ROMs on Macs.
System 10 seems to have completely solved this.

Hope this info helps.

Best,

-- Steve