From: "Steven Smolian" <smolians@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 11:29 AM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Writing 24/96 files to DVD

I'm looking for a program that writes 24/96 files from Soundforge to record
them on DVD on a Plextor PX 716-A.

This would be its primary function.  It's OK if it does other CD and DVD
formats efficiently.  The rest of the time,  I want it  to stay out of the
way of the rest of my programs.

Any suggestions?

Steve Smolian

http://www.eset.com