To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 3:42 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Thesaurus transcription wanted...

FWIW,
Somone has pencilled in the name " Joseph Mayseder" after the title
for" The Tempest".
Similarly, Offenbach (of course) has been pencilled in after La Belle
Helene Selections  and  " Zeller's Bird Seller " after" Song Of The
Roses"

Also after each title:
(:06-2 3/4 - 3:25)
( :07- 3 1/2 -2:00 )
( :06-3-3:10 )

I know you'd see all this  for yourself after the record made it to you
, but I thought you might find it interesting anyway.Nothing else of
note on the Symphony or Military Band side.

BH

Robert Hodge, Senior Engineer Belfer Audio Archive Syracuse University 222 Waverly Ave . Syracuse N.Y. 13244-2010

315-443- 7971
FAX-315-443-4866

gn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 6/26/2006 2:54 PM >>>