Re: [ARSCLIST] Bussard - Down in the Basement

Hi Don,
I have this (and all the other Old Hat releases). The post to this list about the Black Patti 78 prompted me to look at
that sellers other items, which includes this cd. None of the other Old Hat releases have gone out of print, so was curious
about the status of this one....still am, if anyone knows or if OH folks see these posts.
There seems to be a certain 'insanity' which grips collectors, which can cause items to sell for high prices even though the item
may be available with some diligent searching. I've seen some folk lp's sell for high prices on eBay even though they can be
purchased from the manufacturer for cheap price (for instance many Folk-Legacy lp's can be had for $5).
Best wishes, Thomas.