Re: [ARSCLIST] Bluegrass repository?

What  is copied below is not at all my experience.  My donation to the
Library of Congress  of my 40-year-old audio recordings of bluegrass music are not
copyable for any  commercial purpose without my permission.  I  do not
experience the Library of Congress Folklife collection or  the Smithsonian Folkways
Collection as breaking these agreements.
David Hoffman
_www.thehoffmancollection.com_ (http://www.thehoffmancollection.com)

In a message dated 6/16/2006 11:40:19 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,