Re: [ARSCLIST] Tis a strange world

No..Beecham was signed to US Columbia by that time and those recordings appeared on Philips in the UK. Anything still being issued on HMV was
older material until he re-signed with the label about 1957. Angel was formed strictly to market English Columbia in the US. Not sure if
Pathe was in that deal but Parlophone eventually was, with "At the Drop of a Hat" (1957) on Angel 65042.

dl