Re: [ARSCLIST] Drowned Paramounts in August

Assuming any serviceable metals are found, here's hoping that some enterprising concern will take the initiative to issue direct vinyl pressings much like Historic Masters or Symposium.

Martin

----- Original Message -----
  From: Dick Spottswood
  To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 7:56 AM
  Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Drowned Paramounts in August

  Three metal parts (not tapes) were fetched in a local yard sale, and the
  question became: What are they?  The trip to the river bottom was (I
  think) an afterthought.
  ds

  Tom Fine <tflists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent by: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>
  06/15/2006 06:08 AM
  Please respond to
  Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx>

  ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  cc

  Subject
  Re: [ARSCLIST] Drowned Paramounts in August

  Does anyone here have sources in the Grafton area to find out what
  happened with the dive? Not sure
  you'd recover anything usable but might have some interesting display
  artifacts. Article describes
  "metal master tape." I'm assuming that's an error and what the recording
  engineer's heir has is a
  metal disk part?

  -- Tom Fine