Re: [ARSCLIST] Fw: GM Ads

I'm probably guilty of GM hatred for the problems I've had with my factory radio. Still, there are big businesses who are good stewards and those who are bad ones. I say GM has been more bad than good (for their customers, investors, employees, etc..).
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Hodge" <rjhodge@xxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 8:35 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Fw: GM Ads

Well, at least not in my book- for the time being- although I find my
ideology tested severly more often than not.

A Stalwart Curmudgeon Forever !

By the way, the Henry Ford Museum is not dedicated strictly to
automobiles.

Check out their websight !

Bob Hodge

insuranceman@xxxxxxxxxx 6/13/2006 5:53 PM >>>
Sure, but money speaks louder than words, especially in big business.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Hodge" <rjhodge@xxxxxxx>