Re: [ARSCLIST] Stereo records.

From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

> On 13/06/06, George Brock-Nannestad wrote:
> > From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > 5 entries responded to
> >
> >                       [ARSCLIST] Stereo records,
> >
> > but I cannot find the original post. I did not receive it, and it is
> > not on the Stanford digest. Would somebody please copy it for me (and
> > perhaps others taking an interest). For some reason it was not copied
> > in any of the responses.
>
> Somebody changed the subject line.

(thanks, Don Cox!)

----- actually I now realize that the original post _was_ copied, however I
have never seen such a brief post so I overlooked it (thanks to JOHN  HALL,
wo apparently quoted it verbatim when I asked).

> Look for "Tis a strange world".

----- I have done that now, but I still can't find it, even though I use
search tools for a string of characters. Well, it is water under the bridge.

Thank you for the trouble you have all taken!

----- oh, by the way, de Boer from Philips used a Cook-type stereo recording
and reproducing setup for his dissertation on stereo (ca. 1941).

Kind regards,

George