Re: [ARSCLIST] Fw: GM Ads

I will second that, and there are others who will also concur.  Terry
and his institution would be a good home for those materials

Sue

Susan T Stinson, Curator
Belfer Audio Laboratory and Archive
Syracuse University Library
222 Waverly Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13244-2010
315-443-3477 / fax 443-4866

>>> chontos76@xxxxxxxxx 6/12/2006 4:18 PM >>>
Terry is a great guy too...he's archivist at the Benson Ford Research
Center in Dearborn

steven c <stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Down at the end of this post
is an e-mail I personally received from Ford
concerning the mention of the GM commercials...so SOMEONE wants them!
...stevenc
http://users.interlinks.net/stevenc/
===============================

Hi Steven, My name is Terry Hoover and I'm the archivist at The Henry
Ford Museum in Dearborn Michigan. A fellow archivist sent me your post
regarding the GM material. Since we have a large collection of
automotive material we would be interested in providing a good home
for
your commercials. We have some later video GM commercials but nothing
as
early as the ones you have discovered so they would be a nice addition
for our researchers. Let me know if you haven't placed them yet.

Have a good day.