Re: [ARSCLIST] Tis a strange world

It just proves that if a product is a classic,it may come and go out of fasion,but will never die.I have been buying/collecting for 41,of my 46 years,and am always pleased, by the young kids,some as young as 9-10,I see getting involved.It's nice to know,if  I ever fall upon hard times in my old age,my collection will still be valuable,and salable.
  Roger Kulp

David Lennick <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  It's a strange strange world we live in, Master Jack.

Duly passed on to the 78-L Luddites.

dl