Re: [ARSCLIST] Vanguard Classics reappears in 2 cd sets

David Lennick wrote:

My local classical station WNED-FM (I don't consider the CBC or CFMX worthy of
passing gas at) pushes SACDs all the time, and either Borders or Barnes & Noble
had a display rack of them last year with a decent sale price....problem was
that there was NOTHING I'd pay more than ten bucks for, except for the Dorati
Ancient Airs & Dances disc. Same old Reiner, Heifetz, Rubinstein and a certain
overrated Texas pianist I've spent 48 years trying not to listen to.

I gather you are in the VANguard, appropriate given the persistent Subject of this thread. <G>

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/