Re: [ARSCLIST] humidification treatment for acetate tape (was Re: [ARSCLIST] old acetate tapes - curling/tape tension remedies?)

I have several old reels of Scotch 111 that are as described with nothing
critical on them so I'll try this and report back. Being in South Texas I
could just about leave 'em outside in a covered area and achieve about the
same effect! Oh wait, room temperature, nevermind.