Re: [ARSCLIST] Laser turntable

Lou Judson <loujudson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>Is this reallly the only one available, and is it the one LoC uses?
>Just curious...

It is the only one that I am aware of.  I don't know if the LoC actually
bought any, but they were interested in the unit some time back.

The device is not a cure-all, but it can salvage some badly-damaged
recordings without doing further damage in the process.

Chas.

--
Charles Lawson <clawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Professional Audio for CD, DVD, Broadcast & Internet