Re: [ARSCLIST] Dual 1214

Yep. It has the headshell. And a dust cover. So come and get it. I've already got 8 tables stuck here and there (much to my wife's dismay). It's not high end for sure, but someone just wanting 78 and not wanting to spend several hundred $$$ can get by with it.
Phillip
----- Original Message ----- From: "steven c" <stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Dual 1214

----- Original Message ----- From: "phillip holmes" <insuranceman@xxxxxxxxxx>
I was given a Dual 1214. I may put it on ePay, but was going to see if
anyone here may want it. For $15 plus shipping. Doesn't have a cartridge.
It seems to be working great, but I'll put a strobe on the 78 to check.
Anyway, I remember someone asking for an inexpensive player.

Does it have the headshell? That's the vital question...the headshells are
apparently
rarer than the turntables!

...stevenc
http://users.interlinks.net/stevenc/