Re: [ARSCLIST] Headphone Amplifers?

I've dealt with Full Compass for years, and they have one poicy that is slightly annoyinh - you have to telephone for the actual proice, and they list only MSRP. But once you know what you want, call them up and their prices are competitive, and the service excellent....

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689