What's Wrong With This Picture ?

I believe that the bigger the company, the less likely they will pursue this tactic.

R.Hodge

>>> rafriedman@xxxxxxx 5/31/2006 3:08 PM >>>
I recently theorized that companies would rather depreciate the equipment down to naught for tax purposes (dumpster material) than have to deal with donating or selling used stuff. Is this logic sound?

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List on behalf of Roger and Allison Kulp
	Sent: Wed 5/31/2006 3:05 PM
	To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] The future of analog (fwd)

	My thoughts exactly.This looks like this equipment was free for the taking,if you could beat the garbage truck to it.One wonders is this is how the indie labels of the 90s,got the equipment to make thier great analogue records in the 90s.
	  Roger Kulp

	Lou Judson <loujudson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
	  Dumpster diving royale!

	Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio
	415-883-2689

	On May 30, 2006, at 1:04 PM, Scott Phillips wrote:

	> Sick. MTR-90's ...

	Ring'em or ping'em. Make  PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.