Re: [ARSCLIST] Contact list

I'm sure you got me on camera - I hear that at least one other person
did, as well.  By the way, the reference as I recall it was to the
Buttersprites barking and singing their way through one of their songs.

Marie - it was nice to meet you and put and face and voice to the name
we have welcomed to this list.  The pictures you posted were fun to
see.

Sue

Susan T Stinson, Curator
Belfer Audio Laboratory and Archive
Syracuse University Library
222 Waverly Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13244-2010
315-443-3477 / fax 443-4866

>>> Marie.OConnell@xxxxxxx 5/25/2006 12:25 PM >>>
Ya hadda be there AND I caught you on camera!  Maybe you missed that
;-)

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Audio Engineer/Sound Consultant
The Center For Oral History & Cultural Heritage
The University Of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive #5175
Hattiesburg, MS, 39401-406
Ph: 601-266-6514