[ARSCLIST] Contact list

The contact list was not made available on Saturday due to the fact that the Conference Registrar, Nathan Georgitis, couldn't attend Friday and Saturday. Therefore, it will be mailed once the list is finalized and forwarded to me.

Thanks to Nathan, Patrick Feaster, Brenda Nelson-Strauss, Laurel Sercombe, Taylor Bowie and the whole local arrangements committee for making the conference a great success. We had over 200 registrants!

Eat dog food,

Kurt & Diane Nauck

c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.