Re: [ARSCLIST] CBC representative to ARSC-

It was a great conference, with a big turnout of extremely interesting
people and presentation papers.  Very good after-hours drinking sessions, a
great time to network with people you have never met in person!

I had a great time, and just hope I can carry on participating in this
conference after the funding for my position dries up in a few weeks.

I have photos and will make a photoshow tonight, and post the link to the
list later on.  Some of my photos are too dark, so I will not include those!

Cheers
Marie

Marie O'Connell
Sound Archivist/Audio Engineer/Sound Consultant
The Center For Oral History & Cultural Heritage
The University Of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive #5175
Hattiesburg, MS, 39401-406
Ph: 601-266-6514