Re: [ARSCLIST] CBC representative to ARSC-

If I recall correctly, in Austin attendees got a list of all
attendees. In Seattle I didn't get one... did I miss something, or was
it not done?  If not, could one be made available in a pdf document?
There were some people that I didn't get contact information from that
I'd like to be able to reach, too...