Re: [ARSCLIST] Tapes for free

I'm not going to separate them without an hourly wage, and then have to discard reels of tape in landfill... They are boxed already!

<http://www.polylinecorp.com/productlist.asp?OPT=120020000100000200>

180 in a carton, 7c each...

Just trying to help.

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

On May 16, 2006, at 12:17 PM, David Lennick wrote:

I can use the boxes! Don't need any tapes but I have to rebox a couple of hundred 7" reels that I stored in what turned out to be a somewhat dryness-challenged area. If ONE reel of tape is included the whole load will qualify as Media Mail (good luck to the postal inspectors finding which box has the reel).

dl

Lou Judson wrote:

 Hey, great idea. There is another yahoogroup called reeltoreel that
 might be a place to mention this if no takers here.

 And I have several boxes of old Scotch that contains the entire KPFA
 Iran-Contra hearings that could be re-used too. Same deal, shipping
 cost only...

<L>

 Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
 415-883-2689