[ARSCLIST] Tapes for free

Hi Everyone -

I'm finally getting around to transfering some tapes of mine to CD
(because I need the space!) and I can't put myself to toss the tapes in
our local landfill. If anyone out there wants them (assorted Scotch
203, 150, 200 and other brands like TDK, Radio Shack Super Tape, Sony)
they're yours for the postage. I've got about 10 right now but many
others will be available in the coming weeks. Just let me know and
they're yours.

Cheers,
Lani