[ARSCLIST] Fw: 78 paper sleeves

On Wayland's website (http://www.bluesworld.com/Wayland.html) I find this reference
" The final intent of this project is the dissemination of chronological findings and photographic documentation to researchers via the internet, and textual materials, including a discourse on paper conservation as applied to record sleeves. A rudimentary website will have been posted by Spring issue of the ARSC Journal."
Is this article available? I am accumulating a sizeable collection of Turkish paper sleeves (as well as relevant scores and magazines) and I'd really like some pointers in the right direction to preserve this unique material, creased and brittle.
Is anybody using the Bookkeeper spray for such a purpose?
Best
Francesco Martinelli
Müzik Bölüm
Istanbul Bilgi Universitesi