Re: [ARSCLIST] Ed Jos Collins, American composer/pianist/conductor: Revised call for recordings/info

Thanks for the description! Like typesetting, only electronic. I know about engraved business cards and such, just hadn't heard it applied to music. Makes perfect snse, just wondered if there was a more unusual meaning to it.

Thanks!

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689