Re: [ARSCLIST] STEREO HEADPHONES FOR HOME USE

Rod,

As I mentioned in an earlier email, my Sony MDR-7506 headphones have been my main source of listening when I want to hear on a close up basis. As far as eliminating exterior sound, they muffle, but depending on the loudness of "outside noise" they won't eliminate high levels completely. And, they are going for about $99 at Amazon, but you can search around for better prices, although that seems pretty much the going price.

Rod Stephens

Rod Smear wrote:

HI. Can anyone recommend a good set of headphones for personal home use? I listen to mostly LPs, singles, and CDs, rock, jazz, blues. Looking for ones that eliminate outside noise. Do not want wireless. Willing to pay up to $100. Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Rod