[ARSCLIST] MCI / SONY Audio JH 600 Console Parts

Hello,

Does anyone have an audio power supply chassis from which I can extract its' power transformer to keep this beast running a little while longer? Replacement isn't in the cards right now.

The part MCI number for the transformer is Sp-7000-0232-00.  Mine has a shorted primary winding. The secondary has 9 taps on it which make finding a generic replacement almost impossible. The manual gives no voltage or current specs.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Short of getting rid of it altogether.

I have contacted Blevins Audio which seem to be the only company with MCI/SONY parts.

Thanks !

Bob Hodge

Robert Hodge,
Senior Engineer