Re: [ARSCLIST] TY vs Mitsui

Good points as applicable to CD discs where the metal layer may be protected
by only a few micrometer thick protective layer. I am not sure that the gold
vs. silver issue is as significant for DVD where the information layer,
including metal, is sandwiched between two 0.6 mm thick half discs that
isolate it from harmful chemicals. Of course, the bonding layer must extend
fully to the rim.

Jerry
Media Sciences, Inc.