Re: [ARSCLIST] TY vs Mitsui

John Gibbs wrote:
I too use both TY and MAM-A and find that to get good results with MAM-A through the Clover analyzer, I must burn at a slower speed (4x max.).

Thanks for making the point. I recommend that judgement be based on using the optimal speed for each medium, then deciding on both quality and efficiency. For that reason, you might well find that for routine work (e.g., access copies) a high speed is worth a slightly higher error rate; for archival purposes, any improvement in quality is worth its price in recording time.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/