Re: [ARSCLIST] Medical grade CD-Rs and gold DVD-Rs

I very much doubt that the FDA would approve the technical quality of any
CD-R discs. The web site is very vague about what "approval" means. Perhaps
the preprinted label simply contains space for information required by the
FDA for medical records.

Jerry
Media Sciences, Inc.