Re: [ARSCLIST] Library of Congress Sound Registry

Thank you, Joel for the "heads up". An excellent and informative broadcast for the public to perhaps make them aware of the needs of archival preservation. Thanks also to the Library of Congress for its ongoing work which as taxpayers, we all support.

Rod Stephens
Family Theater Productions

Joel Bresler wrote:

On Point radio show today on the 2005 Library of Congress Sound Registry. Co-starring Sam Brylawski!!

http://www.onpointradio.org/shows/2006/04/20060425_b_main.asp

Enjoy,

Joel

P.S. Sam, if you were actually in Boston for the show, please give me a holler "offline"

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420
USA

781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
joel.br@xxxxxxxxxxx
IN CASE OF VERIZON EMAIL PROBLEMS, PLEASE USE MY BACK-UP EMAIL:
joelbresler-at-gmail.com