Re: [ARSCLIST] [Fwd: Re: [ARSCLIST] Valerie Wellington (was Janis--was: RCA symphonic)]

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Stern" <sternth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> can you recommend any of these?

"Million Dollar Secret" I can recommend personally, having owned the
LP back in "them days!" I've never heard "Life In the Big City," but
would really like to hear it to see if is as good as I would hope.
I'm not absolutely sure, but the other items look like anthologies
or samplers which include tracks from the two CD's; if they include
any live recordings, they are worth owning!

...stevenc
http://users.interlinks.net/stevenc/