[ARSCLIST] Fwd: Moore Hotel

I just received this from our illustrious President.

Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:17:50 -0500
Subject: Moore Hotel
From: Brenda Strauss <bnelsons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Kurt,

I called the Moore Hotel (www.moorehotel.com) and they have plenty of
availibility for the 17th-20. I've stayed at this hotel on many occasions.
Its about 6 blocks from the Red Lion, and equally close to the Pike Place
market. Its like a European pensione.  Bare bones, no TVs in room, maybe not
even a phone- but many rooms have a fridg and some even a cooktop. No decent
restaurant, but the market restaurants are only a couple of blocks. If you
want a super cheap room (ca. $50), you can get the Euro with a shared
communal bathroom in the hall. Single with Q bed is $65 ; double with 2 Q
beds $87. Anyway, its safe, clean, in a great location, and a great bargain.
A perfect option for students or those who don't mind a sparse room (web
photos are pretty accurate).  We usually get a family suite on the top floor
which provides a couple of bedrooms, kitchen (with no dishes!) and lots of
space for about $100-120.

Brenda

Kurt & Diane Nauck

c/o Nauck's Vintage Records