Re: [ARSCLIST] RCA symphonic work competition - 1929

Screaming can be done well.I have always liked her version of "Ball and  Chain".Both Merle Haggard,and The Grateful Dead did this song up right  many times.Ramblin' Jack Elliot is pretty good,too. Roger
  Lou Judson <loujudson@xxxxxxx> wrote:  Not to argue, but Bobby McGee is one of the few she did not scream
(much anyway!). But Kris Kristofferson wrote it and did it better....

Lou Judson â?¢ Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689