Re: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] Fwd: [ARSCLIST] The waltz (was Which U.S. orchestra recorded ...

I stand corrected, and apologise for my hasty comment. I guess it was less a tale of greed than a tale of mismanagement, if that: doubtless other aspects of the hall improved with the renovation, and attendance probably increased.

It would be interesting to know if the CSO, internally, considered the renovation successful.

Marcos