Re: [ARSCLIST] The waltz

;-) No doubt.

Wonder if Ecru and our cat are related in any way - her name is Hetheru, shortname 'Ru!

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat.
You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles.
Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way:
you send signals here, they receive them there.
The only difference is that there is no cat. -- Albert Einstein