Re: [ARSCLIST] The waltz (was Which U.S. orchestra recorded first and Arthur Fiedler)

Well, it looks like people are adding reverb to their halls in live performance now. So what will be the "real" acoustics of a hall?:

<http://svconline.com/mag/avinstall_subtle_magic/>

May this be a trend? I find it disturbing, but can't really say why.

Marcos