Re: [ARSCLIST] CLIR document/ Leader

Same here.

dl

Lou Judson wrote:

 I get a blank 107 page document - is it just me? Yes I have 7.07
 reader...

 Lou Judson ? Intuitive Audio
 415-883-2689

 You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull
 his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you
 understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send
 signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that
 there is no cat. -- Albert Einstein