 From: "Lou Judson" <loujudson@xxxxxxx>
 To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 8:44 PM
 Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Rock and roll drumming

 EXACTLY one of the reasons I fell in love with jazzy altos when I heard
 Peggy Lee sing Fever, when I was about 10 years old... Too bad she was
 so young and I was so old... I just found the new CD of that fabulous
 record. 2 snap and 4 snap!

Got nothing to do with RnR!

 <L>
 SUNDAY, April 2, 2006 is the start of Pacific Daylight Savings Time and
 all clocks will be moved forward one (1) hour. Spring ahead!

 Lou Judson ? Intuitive Audio
 415-883-2689