Re: [ARSCLIST] Webster wire recorder pinch rollers

No plans to rebuild it just yet. It sounded great when the wire recorder was hooked up to it. We will wait to see how my husband's '62 Strat sounds through it before deciding what it needs. Besides, I've got several tape machines lined up for new caps right now. :-)

Angie Dickinson Mickle
Avocado Productions
Arvada, CO
www.avocadoproductions.com
800-246-3811

Robert Hodge wrote:
Also,

If you're going to rebuld the amplifier- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED- use new
capacitors in the electronics. Those are the most apt to cause trouble components in the circuit. Even if it is presently operating properly !

Resistor next, tubes and transformers thererafter.

Best !

Bob Hodge

Robert Hodge,
Senior Engineer